Friday, January 5, 2007

Last summer, Len and I traveled to California and we had a great time there. We flew to San Francisco, we visited the Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, we got on the cable car...,then we drove to LA. The ride through the Big Sur was beautiful and unforgettable.In LA, we stayed in a hotel which was located on Sunset blvd in Hollywood. We visited the Rodeo Dr , Beverly Hill, Hollywood Bowl and I saw the Hollywood sign up there on the top of the mountain. That was the most exciting moment in the whole trip...we also took a ride to the center city of LA, but to my surprise, it was so quite on the street, We didn't see any people walking on the street at all, finally we found out that was because of it was July 4th, the Independence Day ( also my birthday, see my birthday is a national holiday).

After LA, we drove to San Diego- the last stop of our trip. In San Diego, we went to Coronado Island, we saw the most beautiful hotel in the world, we visited some historical sites, which including a lot of museums and we also saw the aircraft carrier-Ronald Reagan which brought back over 5000 navy sailors and marines to this city. Downtown San Diego was beautiful and the best part of it was I got a chance to taste plenty of Mexican food, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! That was a fantastic vacation and I had a lot of fun there. I am going to share some pictures with you.

No comments: